The author of the "Sect of egoists", "Oscar and Pink Lady", "Women in mirror", "Odette", "the Dreamer from Ostend" and other collections of novels and plays included in the top ten most popular authors of France along with Marc levy, Anna gavalda and Guillaume Musso. Schmitt is very diverse in terms of subjects. He has a novel about Hitler's "destiny" love hoax "Parrots from the area of Arezzo", a philosophical novel "the Elixir of love". Schmitt is a master of short philosophical prose. On the one hand, there is no tediousness, and with another - the author does not like a deft magician Coelho, entertaining audiences quasivelocities parables.
Now about the new book. Small Belgian town of Charleroi shocked by a terrorist attack. The explosion on the porch of the Cathedral claimed a lot of victims. I suspect that for him are religious fanatics. Augustin, a homeless young man, who managed to get an internship in a local newspaper, is involved in these events. Trying to prove his suitability to journalism, he begins his own investigation. Invisible, who grew up in the orphanage, the boy is endowed with a unique gift — to see the tiny creatures hovering over the people. Who is it - angels, demons, memories, maybe, dead, not resigned to his fate?.. Was he going mad, or maybe he is the sage who is to decipher someone else's madness?
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)