It is not unusual for scientific publishing project (the book was published "Russian Fund of assistance to education and science"). A kaleidoscope of subjects and themes of concern to the characters in the book – the witnesses are rapidly receding into the past era from the mid 1980-ies till the beginning of XXI century. Eyewitness accounts of the problems of the recent past is illustrated with photographs from personal archives. The publication is intended for a wide readership and will be especially interesting as a historical source in the specified period.
Sounded like a miner's helmet, humpback bridge? Why the publicity helped to detect aliens? Where better to hide during the pogrom? Than breathed the perestroika youth (the story of a psychiatrist Yuri Vagina)? How was that fight for the green happiness of the planet? How Russian rock has lost its revolutionary potential (says Artemy Troitsky)? All this and much more devoted to the book, "She collapsed." A casual history of the USSR and Russia".
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)