Sebastian Fitzek was born in 1971 in Berlin. He studied law until the first state exam. After that he worked as chefredaktion and program Director at various radio stations in Germany. Since 2006, Sebastian Fitzek writes psychological thrillers that become bestsellers in Europe. His first book "Therapy" was released in 2006-m year published "Droemer Knaur Verlag" and immediately won the hearts of fans of the action genre.
Thus, the main hero of the new book, Max is Kind - a writer-a loser, but it is a law-abiding citizen, can not be said about his brother Cosmo, who is serving preventive detention in a psychiatric hospital. Max never in his life did not break the law, but after a few days, he had to make one of the most terrible crimes that man is capable of. However, today he has no idea about it, unlike those who want to eliminate it, before it's too late.
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)