So, in Zemgale with suspected mercury poisoning in the hospital was delivered 18-month-old boy. Adults found him with a broken mercury thermometer in hand.
The other, a four year old boy was taken to hospital in Zemgale with suspected poisoning by drugs.
In the same region, three-month-old girl received a head injury, falling off a table about a meter high and was also taken to hospital on "fast".
In Latgale with skin burns in the abdomen in the hospital was rushed almost two — year-old boy he accidentally spilled hot coffee.